About The x-men wolverine game
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a 2009 action-adventure game based on the film of the same name. Game releases coincided with the release of the film on May 1, 2009 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable. The game was primarily developed by Raven Software, who used Unreal Engine technology to develop the game. Amaze Entertainment developed the Wii and PS2 ports, and Griptonite Games developed the PSP and DS ports. The originals were published by Activision.
If you were wondering if you could run X-Men Origins: Wolverine, we’ll help you get the answer. X-Men Origins: To be able to run Wolverine, you’ll need a better CPU whether Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 ) 3000+, more than 1 GB of RAM, a GPU that is better positioned than a 3D hardware accelerator card – 100% DirectX (R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and driver *. Check other system requirements for the game below.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine System Requirements (Minimum)
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- OS: Windows XP(TM) and Windows Vista(R)
- Graphics Card: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers. All NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 8400 cards). All ATI Radeon (TM) X1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, Radeon HD2600, and Radeon HD3450).
- Graphics Memory: 256 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0 (PIXEL SHADER, VERTEX SHADER)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- Game Installation Size: 8 GB
- DVD-ROM: 6x speed DVD-ROM drive