The Last of Us is a fascinating video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by SIE on 14 June 2016. The game is the adventure of two protagonists Joel and Ellie in Apologic America. The game was launched for the PS3 in June 2013 and the PS4 a year later in July. However, gamers can still play the role of PC on Last for the PS Now emulator developed by SEI
These are the ultimate requirements for us. With a mid-range PC with those features, you can experience this exciting adventure with Joel and Ellie. However, if you want to play this game with a better experience, you should upgrade your PC to the ultimate requirement for use on the PC below.
If you have a PC with those recommended system requirements, you can highly compress The Last of Us PCs. Since the sequel to the game will not be available to gamers on PS4 until May 29, 2020, the requirements of The Last of Us 2 system will be updated soon by this website
Minimum The Last Of Us PC requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or i5 dual-core processor or better.
- Opreating System: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7 (SP1).
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Direct X: Version 9.0c.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 7-series, AMD 3000-series.
- Graphics Video RAM: 512 MBGame Size: 14 GB.
Recommended The Last Of Us system requirements
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, or AMD FX 8000 series.
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit).
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Direct X: 10 or better.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 500 / Nvidia 600/ AMD 6000 series.
- Graphics Video RAM: 1GB Video RAM.
- Game Size: 14 GB.