Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is an action-adventure and single-player video game with an emphasis on Metroidvania for the PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo platforms. The game takes place in a 3D environment and casts the player in the role of a superhero named Spiderman. This enables the player to experience the right mix of Brawler and platform elements.
The game is played from a third-person point of view, taking place in an open world that resembles Manhattan, although some structures and towns are replaced with comics count chunks. As a superhero, the player’s main objective is to fight against rivals, unload enemies for points, and struggle to secure the city, while advancing through the game’s original story to become a master. There are several missions, and each mission enables the player to complete a challenging task while enjoying the harsh life of a superhero. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows includes key features, smooth controls, and detailed graphics. There are three different versions of the game such as PlayStation, Nintendo, and Xbox.
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows System Requirements (Minimum)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz or Athlon X2 4600 or better
- RAM: Windows XP (1GB),Vista (2GB)
- Operating System: Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Graphics Card: inbuilt motherboard graphics / NVIDIA GeForce 7900GTX 512 MB RAM and better chipsets / ATI Radeon X1900XT.
- Graphics Memory: 512 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- SHADER: 3.0 (PIXEL SHADER, VERTEX SHADER)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- Game installation size: 8 GB
- DVD-ROM: 100% Windows XP-compatible 6x speed DVD-ROM drive