Can I play GTA 5 in 4gb ram without the graphics card
yes, you can run GTA 5 on 4gb ram without graphic card But some condition
- 4 GB RAM DDR3
- 4th Gen Dual-core 2.9 GHz Processor
- Harddisk 60 to 70 GB
- Resolution 800 x 600
- Window 7 64 bit
Can I play GTA 5 on a laptop?
Yes, you can play GTA 5 on laptop if you have minimum :
- I3 processor (6th Generation )
- 4 GB RAM
- Game Resolution 800 x 600 (Low Setting)
- Graphics Driver updated
- microsoft visual c++ 2015 must installed (important)
If you want to play smoothly on Laptop, you must have
- I5 processor (7th Gen )
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia or AMD Graphics Card
Can we play GTA 5 on integrated graphics
You can play gta 5 on integrated graphics but not all integrated graphics
- It only run on 4th generation motherboard and processor integrated graphics ( minimum)
- It not run on some integrated graphics like 945,G31,G41,H61 motherboard and processor if you you use graphics card may it run
Can I run gta 5 on intel hd graphics ?
Yes, you can run GTA 5 on intel HD graphics but some conditions you must use an Intel 4th generation processor (any processor like dual core,i3,i5 ) and motherboard with 4GB RAM if you have 6GB RAM it’s better for you.
Can I run GTA 5 with a 512mb graphics card?
No,Its at least need 1gb graphics card !
Here is the minimum specs need to run GTA 5 on PC
- Operating System: Window 7 SP1 (minimum)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz (4 Processor) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 Processor) 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11) Intel HD Graphic (4th gen cpu)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 65GB