Table of Contents
Black Mesa is a re-imagining award of Gordon Freeman’s historic journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility. Re-experience the game that raised it again and again for the entire game industry!
The over 10-hour single player experience has greatly improved from the mod release; New visuals, new voice overs, updated gameplay encounters, stability changes and more. Xen Early Access is not part of the release, but it will be included as a free update when ready.
Expect an entertaining storyline with a tremendously detailed atmosphere, old-school tough-to-nail combat and memorable characters.
Fight with or against your friends in two game modes on 10 iconic maps from the Half-Life universe including Bounce, Gasworks, Stacklard, Undertake, and Crossfire!
Collect a full set of trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons and achievements! Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop and Partial Controller Support!
Black Mesa System Requirements (Minimum)
- Processor: 2.6 intel Dual Core
- RAM: 6 GB
- Operating System: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Video Card
- Game Installation: 20 GB
- Graphics Video Memory: 2 GB
Black Mesa Recommended Requirements
- CPU SPEED: 3.2 Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit) or Greater
- Graphics: 4 GB Dedicated Video Card or Greater
- Game Installation Size: 20 GB
- Graphics Video Memory: 4 GB